An Aluminum remote with an oversized bearing and a super smooth action. The unique lever position allows you to keep a stronger grip on the bars while actuating your post. Don't think twice about dropping your post, even when charging into technical sections. The OneUp lever mimics your R/H shifter’s inboard upshift paddle position instead of the usual downshift paddle position of most remotes. This position requires considerably less thumb movement to reach the lever.
The cable setup is quick and easy. The cable clamps at the lever making shortening the housing length for clean routing a breeze. Unlike a hydraulically actuated dropper, there is no temperature sensitivity and If your remote gets damaged you can still lower or extend your post by removing it from your frame and pushing on the actuator by hand.
Kit includes cable and housing
Compatible with all cable actuated dropper posts.
Weight: Remote with Shimano I-spec II - 41g
- Remove the lever mounting bolt completely from the left brake using a 4mm hex
- Depress the "Push to Open" button using a 2mm hex to fully open the brake lever clamp
- Remove the plastic spacer from the inside of the lever clamp
- Install the OneUp I-spec II adapter into the lever clamp
- Loosely reinstall the brake lever clamp onto the handlebar
- Attach the remote body to the I-spec II adapter using your preferred mounting hole.
- Torque the remote body to the I-spec II adapter using a 4mm hex to 3Nm
- Rotate the OneUp dropper remote until the remote body is parallel to the brake lever.
- Torque the brake lever clamp to the manufacturer's recommendation