Passer for deg hvis...
You’re looking for a do-it-all full suspension mountain bike that's efficient and fast, but doesn't shy away from some bigger stuff. You want the added stiffness and weight savings of a carbon frame, but don't mind saving some money on the parts.
Teknologien du får
A light and stiff full carbon frame, 120mm RockShox SID Select+ fork, 115mm of rear travel with a RockShox SID Luxe Ultimate shock, and a new Shimano XT 1x12 drivetrain. Plus, wide carbon Bontrager Kovee Elite 30 wheels with a 54-tooth Rapid Drive hub for fast engagement, Bontrager Line Elite Dropper, and carbon handlebars.
Det siste ord
Top Fuel 9.8 is a ridiculously fun carbon down-country bike with upgraded parts that give you noticeable benefits on the trail, like more speed from the carbon wheels and more grip from the ultra-smooth suspension.
Hvorfor du elsker den
- This bike wants to go fast—it's built with no-nonsense, high-performance parts
- You get a Straight Shot downtube for extra-stiff, responsive handling without added weight, and a Knock Block headset that protects against spinning bars and fork crowns
- Bontrager DropLock's shifter-style lever lets you easily lock out both front and rear shocks at the same time for added sprinting or climbing efficiently. Plus, it controls your dropper post too
- Wider Kovee Elite 30 wheels provide better tire support so you can run lower pressure and get more traction
- This short-travel bike has a killer suspension setup reminiscent of the all-mighty mullet—it's both efficient and ready to party